Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 95 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who You Are:
You are known to friends as the “go-to” person. You have excellent communication & follow-up skills. With your commitment to executing projects in accordance with the highest standards, you hold a certain reverence for delivering accurate and quality work in a timely fashion. But most of all, you are someone with tremendous potential who wants to apply your many talents in a role that will expand your fundamental knowledge of clinical research and provide you with the options and training to continue to grow in your career.
What will you be doing?
- Reviews assigned documents for editorial accuracy, proper usage of medical/scientific nomenclature, and compliance with appropriate guidelines.
- Respond to requests from Medical Writing colleagues to add/edit users in PleaseReview collaborative authoring software system.
- Support EndNote administrative team in processing requests to build/maintain reference library.
- Confirm data against sources and edit advanced medical and scientific material and collaborate with colleagues to confirm accuracy of information
- Assist with departmental initiatives
What do you need to have?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Meticulousness to review assigned documents for editorial accuracy
- Experience using computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exemplary communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and ability to shift priorities as business needs change
- Read, write and speak English
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed