About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, and ideas-driven Associate Editor to join the Content team. Reporting to the Editor, the Associate Editor will help create, edit, and manage dynamic content, across the Happify app/website, aimed at empowering users to make healthy behavior changes and improve their mental and physical well-being. You will spend around 50 percent of your time developing, assigning, and editing career and workplace-focused mental health content, 30 percent writing copy for newsletters, articles, and other content, and 20 percent developing multi-platform social media content.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Developing, assigning, and editing content that focuses on mental health and well-being in the workplace.
- Writing, testing, and seeking out best practices for ongoing engagement newsletters.
- Developing and writing social content.
- Collaborating with the content, marketing, and branding teams to help identify, commission, and execute mental health content.
- Ideating, pitching and editing written, audio and video content about mental health and well-being.
- Writing promotional and social copy and posting to Happify’s media channels.
- Collaborating with data and insights teams to use metrics to optimize content.
- Maintaining Happify’s voice across all content experiences.
- At least 2 years of experience writing and editing content (health & wellness, mental health, career, and lifestyle preferred).
- Experience creating social content for a consumer audience.
- Experience collaborating with teams across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects both short-term and long-lead.
- Superior grammar and copyediting skills.
- Experience working within a content management system.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.