ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Part Time Technical Writer for a 1-3 month remote/telecommuting contract. This role will require up to 10 hours per week of your time and can be accommodated during off-hours if needed. This role can start ASAP (pending successful results of background check and drug test).
- Documenting software system architecture
- Meet with the head of engineering to learn about how the platform is designed, develop visual representations of the architecture, and write supporting narrative
- Your deliverables will be in a format that can be updated and maintained in the future (although we may choose to re-engage you for updates over time)
- 3+ years of experience developing software architecture documentation
- Familiarity with systems that leverage:
- Cloud-hosted platforms
- CQRS patterns
- Event Sourcing patterns
This part time contract will be remote based and will require up to 10 hours per week of your time and can be accommodated during off hours if need be. This role can start ASAP (pending successful results of background check and drug test).