$100-200 per published article
Remote/Work from home – Communicate with the main office in Vero Beach, Florida, USA
We are seeking talented and fun writers to join our creative content team. The ideal candidate has experience writing for educational blogs and/or online publications. The individual(s) hired for this position will report directly to the Content Manager. Writers are expected to produce 1-5 original, high quality, engaging articles each week. The articles will range in length from 500-700 words, depending on the topic and assessed need. Sponsored articles, social posts, video scripts, and other writing opportunities may also be presented.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Creative/Comedy Writers — We like to work with people who have a fun sense of humor and are passionate about education and celebrating educators like us. They love laughing, writing, and combining the two to make a career.
Ed Tech Writers — We’re also looking for writers passionate/knowledgable about educational technology (software, gadgets, websites, apps, etc.), different options for teachers, how to use them, the pros, the cons, what’s new,
- Brainstorm and generate engaging new article topics
- Produce/submit original articles on a weekly basis
- Background in teaching (strongly preferred),
- Bonus points for background/experience in both writing and teaching!
- Online writing experience
- Witty and creative writing style
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to consistently meet deadlines
If interested, please send in your resume, writing portfolio, and 3 topic ideas you think would be a good fit for our audience to: email@example.com