At Bridge Partners, we’re growth leaders and execution experts. We deliver world class marketing solutions and project leadership services to help our customers transform and grow. We are committed to creating opportunity for our people and driving impact for our customers. We are trusted advisors to our clients, their customers, and their partners. We work with established global companies and high growth technology, telco, and digital industry leaders from our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest, offices in the Bay Area, and satellite locations across the US, Europe, and Asia.
In this Technical Writing role you will be a part of a Learning and Development design team writing questions and answers for certification exams. The ideal candidate is an excellent writer who is knowledgeable about the Tech Industry, who understands modern software development, and can deliver a range of written materials including business correspondence, product documents, online help, project plans, and training guides. The ideal candidate will be able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and SMEs to create this content. The candidate must pay strong attention to detail, have a collaborative work style and have an unparalleled work ethic. This role is remote and can be located in any US state, however some key meetings as well as occasional team mixers and other fun events will be based on Pacific time (PST). Bridge Partners will supply company laptop.
- Interview SMEs from several different departments and disciplines, such as Solution Architects, Implementation Delivery Roles, and Customer Support, and using a pre-prescribed formula for each exam question
- Evaluate and convert existing L&D materials into a new platform and style.
- Develop technical content for internal and external customer and partner consumption.
- Develop technical content that make the technical subjects accessible to technical or nontechnical audiences including internal and external customers and partners
- Research and collect source material from internal and external sources
- Compile, edit and proofread technical summary documents.
- Adhere to brand tone, manor, and editorial style guidelines, as needed
Your Skills and Approach
- At least 5 years' experience working in the technical documentation field (or equivalent field)
- Experience working directly with engineers and other technical subject matter experts
- Self-motivated with an acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong experience in both the design and development of content deliverables
- Working knowledge of documentation tools and repositories to develop templates, manipulate output styles, tag, and manage technical content
- Demonstrated ability to consolidate information into to easily consumable written communications
At Bridge Partners we live by our values, which include authenticity. We actively seek out and hire employees from diverse backgrounds to add their authentic voice to our company; we succeed when we create space for people from every background, gender, race, age, religion, ability, and orientation. If you are looking for a place to grow and share your authentic voice, we strongly encourage you to apply for our open positions. We need you and have a space for you to thrive at Bridge Partners. Bridge Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.