The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a writer to contribute features articles to TheThings. We work hard to provide the best content possible to our readers in relation to Celebrities, TV/Movies and everything Pop Culture, and we are seeking knowledgeable writers to offer actionable insight into these topics.
Do you think you'd be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member? Then don't miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today! We are looking for a Freelance Features Writer who is able to contribute daily to our site.
- A minimum of 5 features per week
- Consistent content creation
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Report to Lead Editor and implementing feedback efficiently
- C.V and Cover Letter
- Links to previously published work
- Excellent research skills - we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
- Broad knowledge of the celebrity/pop culture world.
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Link to our website: thethings..com
**This is a work from home position**