The editorial team at HotCars Inc. is looking for passionate gearheads to write news pieces about the latest happenings in the automotive world while providing actionable and valuable insight.
Are you a dynamic and driven writer who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest automotive Trends? Do you keep up to date with all the new features and specs on the latest models? If so, then you are just what we're looking for at HotCars! We are looking for a Freelance News Weekend Writer who is able to contribute daily to our site.
If you’re the right fit for our growing editorial team, please apply today! Only serious candidates with strong knowledge of the automotive world will be considered.
- A minimum of 4 Articles per weekend (300-500 words)
- Must be available to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- Signing bonus to be discussed
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Report to Lead Editor and implementing feedback efficiently
- CV and Cover Letter
- Links to published work appreciated, though not necessary
- Proficiency in written English
- Excellent research skills - we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
- Broad knowledge of car history and culture.
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Link to our website: hotcars.com
**This is a work from home position*