Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
As a member of Workday's Omnichannel Experience team the Omnichannel Audience Manager will support the company’s global marketing organization to execute audience analysis and manage audience intelligence that will drive growth. You will be expected to drive audience discovery and activation strategy, through working closely with a broad set of cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for all audience analysis, models, and core marketing data related to audience segmentation for omnichannel campaign activation. You will work with a variety of analytics tools and technologies to deliver against audience segmentation requirements and influence related systems that house various data elements.
Audience creation and segmentation projects can vary from short-term investigations to long-term always-on programs. In this role you will focus on digital marketing opportunities, formulating priorities, developing audience operational plans, and delivering insights to help scale audience analysis. Typical projects will include omnichannel audience targeting, optimization, new customer acquisition, audience-centric web optimization and top account penetration initiatives.
The role requires the specialist to have the ability to work in cross-functional teams composed of leaders from marketing units, business units and functional groups. You will also partner with the leadership team to measure audience-centric initiatives and assist in the preparation of content for executive discussions.
A candidate must excel in all areas of digital analytics development and execution, preferably with Adobe Audience Manager administration, Adobe Analytics Administration, segmentation analysis, and web analytics segmentation. Familiarity with identity resolution tools and customer data platforms is a plus.
- Create audience centric strategies to help drive marketing omnichannel campaigns.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Analytics and Content teams in planning analysis for audience discovery throughout the year.
- Discover overlaps and opportunities across multiple channels by partnering with the Senior DMP Manager and Omnichannel Lead.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics team to produce relevant insight reports from various data sources (e.g. site reports, event reports, trends analysis, topics analysis, audience analysis) that support audience creation and lead generation performance.
- Design research concepts and formulate hypotheses and testing scenarios that are suited for digital media data sets.
- Prepare, analyze, and present key findings and recommended actions to key internal and external stakeholders to solicit feedback and gain alignment.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build audience insights for potential targeting within media programs and overall analysis.
- Experience with cloud data storage provider such as AWS Cloud, Google Cloud.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Advanced query writing skills and practices quality assurance of data quality.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment.
- A strong sense of ownership over the work you produce and the ability to work equally well independently as well as within a team.
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing including Adobe Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Targeted Display (Banner Advertising), Native Advertising, Web Site Optimization, including services for Organic Search SEO, Social Media Advertising, and Email Marketing.