The Associate Brand Manager, Integrated Marketing will work with the Brand Managers of Integrated (Media and Content) to own Seventh Generation’s Brand Building campaigns. The Seventh Generation Integrated Marketing team builds the strategy for growing awareness and consideration of the brand via digital and traditional owned and paid channels (e.g., online video, social media, display, television, print, website, etc.) This role will be responsible for supporting creative development and direct media buying, and will collaborate with key stakeholders across the Brand Management, internal Seventh Generation creative, and external agency teams, as well as with other members of the Integrated Marketing team focused on Community Marketing and Marketing Technology.
- Support all Integrated Campaign development at Seventh Generation, reporting into the Brand Manager of Content & Creative and collaborating closely with the BM of Integrated Marketing Media
- Oversee content development process of all campaign efforts across SVG’s owned & operated channels, inclusive of email, generation good, and svg.com
- Own direct media buying, primarily on social media, for Seventh Generation’s owned & operated campaign efforts
- Co-own influencer strategy, outreach, and execution with PR Lead and PR agency
- Work closely with creative team and external agency partner to develop best-in-class photography and videography shoots to drive maximum impact across consumer touchpoints
- Lead integrated campaign planning across 1-2 full product category campaigns with key business stakeholders including other members of Integrated Marketing, the Brand team, eCommerce, and Shopper Marketing
- Lead Seventh Generation’s social media presence across social media platforms, inclusive of channel strategy and content ideation and production
- Strengthen SVG’s organic share of voice across major social platforms by building and executing on a strategy that leverages community and UGC content
- Own and manage the owned & operated media and creative production budgets
- Co-own the relationship with key agency partners
CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years proven experience in digital marketing
- Digital-first, consumer-obsessed thinker with strong strategic problem solving capabilities
- Direct experience with social experience advertising, including placing ads, optimization, and measurement. Ideally comes with experience buying directly on social platforms and briefing media buying agencies
- Strategic content marketer, with experience building digital-first integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep experience in content briefing, review, and production across a myriad of formats (i.e., video, photography, copywriting) with real-life examples of their work and business impact
- Ideally, comes both with experience directly creating content (i.e., copywriting, videography, etc.) and with experience briefing agencies or other freelancers on content development •
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Able to stay flexible and agile in fast-paced work environment
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.