The Red Hat Global Demand Center (GDC) is looking for an entry-level Digital Marketing Specialist to join us in Raleigh, NC and support our worldwide paid and organic campaigns and strategies. In this role, you’ll work closely with the GDC’s digital marketers to help coordinate and manage paid media planning processes, enable the regional activation of digital programs, and monitor offer and program performance to make recommendations for optimization. You’ll also work closely with global campaign owners, regional field marketers, and corporate marketing to help coordinate day-to-day digital marketing activities.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Support GDC digital marketers with initiatives in regular collaboration across regional demand centers, corporate marketing, and digital teams
- Work closely with project managers from internal and external creative teams to develop promotional assets for digital campaigns
- Partner with agencies to scope, develop, traffic, and measure globally-delivered paid media campaigns
- Perform and oversee campaign and offer analysis to ensure GDC digital marketers have the necessary data to make informed recommendations and optimizations
- Conduct keyword research and other analysis to advise GDC digital marketers based on your findings
- Manage communication to regional stakeholders to provide awareness of new offers and program updates
- Help coordinate end-to-end digital planning and budget allocation process on time and on strategy
- Previous digital marketing internship experience
- Basic knowledge of of core digital marketing principles like SEM, SEO, programmatic display, video, and social media
- Basic understanding of digital media campaign performance, like common KPIs, platform reporting, and site-side analytics; experience with Adobe Analytics a plus
- Ability to take initiative and be a resourceful, proactive, and cross-functional collaborator, and ability to work on your own
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage large workloads and meet deadlines
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking with ability to interpret research and data
- Experience with technical, complex content and subject matter is a plus
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.