Posting Date Mar 11, 2021
Job Number 21021047
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Springfield Enfield, 1 Bright Meadow Boulevard, Enfield, Connecticut, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Welcome Group, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The brand-new Fairfield Inn & Suites is looking for a driven individual who can make a direct sales impact through managing social media platform, 3rd party sites, email marketing campaigns and outsides sales efforts.
E-commerce and Social Media Sales Manager
- Will report to General Manager.
- Drive sales through direct engagement with clients or groups, managing e-commerce, social media, and email marketing, to include calendar creation for promotions.
- Drive ranking on all 3rd party site by managing content and reviews on a daily basis.
- Experienced in managing creating and positioning Google Ads, Google Business, and Expedia. Manage social media channels- Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, to create a business presence and keep property top of mind in local market.
- Drive new business through grass roots efforts i.e.; outside sales calls, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, networking, internet prospecting, etc. to maximize revenues to meet/exceed goals. Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to add social media content calendar based on local knowledge and pop-up events in market.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms, pictures, stories and links.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, reviews, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
Ideal Sales Manager will bring:
- 1st time opportunity
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint, excel
This company is an equal opportunity employer.