Requisition ID: 353281
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
There’s more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we’re reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what’s best, not more of the same. And if what’s best hasn’t been done yet, it’s our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn’t just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world’s vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical.
If you’re passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America’s fastest growing vision benefits company.
The Manager - Marketing is responsible for researching, writing and publishing content that resonates with and impacts our constituents in the Business-to-Business segment. The Manager will contribute to the overall content marketing strategy, conduct regular content gap and content performance analyses, collaborate with other marketing and competitive intelligence team members to support SEO, sales enablement and customer success initiatives, and promote content for the primary purpose of driving demand and engagement with our constituents.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the overall content strategy, budget and editorial calendar
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, Competitive Intelligence, Sales and Account Management teams to create optimized content
- Create high-quality, valuable and shareable content to attract, inform and engage our target audience
- Create thought leadership pieces – from draft to development to production – such as:
- Checklists / Tips & Tricks
- Implement SEO best practices and collaborate with digital marketing to ensure alignment
- Manage blog schedule, content curation and contributors
- Execute on B2B social media strategy and manage platforms
- Serve as copyeditor for all contributed or collaborative content
- Ensure all assets are on-brand, consistent with style, voice and tone
- Lead the charge for content distribution & best channels for performance
- Stay abreast of content marketing changes and opportunities and educate team members
- Measure content performance to inform future efforts
- Work with leadership to create quarterly plans and targets for content suited for our trade contractor, general contractor and supplier/manufacturer segments
- Share regular reporting and present metrics on asset performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Public Relations or related field
- 5+ years of marketing, advertising or communications experience with a focus in content marketing
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, collaboration and communication
- Proven track record of creating high-quality, valuable and shareable content
- Ability to apply equal parts strategy and execution
- Knowledge of integrated communication strategies (digital, print, and events)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify/address problems, and meet deadlines (highly organized)
- Effective at delivering results in a highly-matrixed organization
- Effective at partnering and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership and have a high level of accountability but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively and taking feedback
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, marketing automation, content management and CRM tools
- Benefits, insurance or healthcare industry experience
- Background in Business to business (B2B) sales and marketing
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.