As a Brand Manager, you’ll drive commercial plans that deliver results for the iconic Townhouse Crackers Brand! We’re looking for someone who is naturally curious and constantly looking for ways to innovate beyond the status quo. You’ll use your analytical skills to identify and solve problems that others may not realize exist. Create the future with us as you work for a company that is creating better days and a place at the table for everyone through our trusted food brands.
Are you looking to use your creativity to advance a marketing-leading brand? Grow with us as you achieve your goals in an environment that cares about career development. The dedication of our people is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. If you have a passion for marketing and a vision for change, then we want to talk to you! We can nourish your career as well as your appetite.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Team Leadership – Directing and collaborating with teams of cross-functional partners and external agency partners. We want you to offer insights related to packaging, public relations, media, and creative agency management.
- Strategic Planning – Manage the annual planning process for the Townhouse Crackers brand, including strategic plan development and tactical plan development. You’ll lead us toward success thanks to your ability to thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership.
- Managing the Business - In this role, you will have ownership of tracking and effectiveness tools (Marketing Mix Modeling), budgeting, tracking, reporting, and P&L management. You’ll share a data-driven vision for tomorrow and a plan to get there. Show us your ability to be resourceful, strategic, self-confident, and analytical!
- Implementing Solutions – Leverage the 4 P’s of marketing to diagnose problems, recommend solutions, and execute successful plans to remedy them. Your positive, welcoming, and collaborative work style will enable you to partner with colleagues to troubleshoot tough challenges.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies, including positioning, brand development, innovation, and project leadership
- Substantial experience in product management that includes success in different brand portfolios
- MBA, master’s degree or international equivalent
- If you have experience in the consumer packaged goods industry at a food or beverage company, let’s talk!
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
This role will be based in Battle Creek. The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
Let’s create the future of food