The Senior Manager, End to End Connections & Media is responsible for providing critical thinking and thought leadership on 2 to 3 brands across our Portfolio. This role will report to the Director, End to End Connections & Media.
This role is also responsible, in partnership with Brand Marketers, Content Partners and broader cross-functional marketing community for building best-in-class brand connection plans across most relevant paid, earned, owned, and shared connections points. This individual will develop prioritized investment strategy inclusive of internal and external investments to build strong connection plans across paid (Broadcast, On-line Video, Radio, Digital, Mobile, Search, OOH, Print, etc.), earned (PR, influencers, social), owned (packaging, liquid rewards, websites), and shared (passion point properties, customers) connection points across the consumer journey. They will do this by understanding and interpreting consumer insights and trends, developing communication strategies, understanding marketing mix learnings and applying latest industry and marketplace knowledge.
This person is able to link business strategy to communications strategy and translate the communication strategy into an optimal connections plan. This role also provides the vision and connections strategy that is fully integrated with Core Creative Ideas across connections to deliver brand objectives while deriving greater impact from our advertising and integrated communication efforts for priority brands.
The Senior Manager, End to End Connections & Media directs the negotiations of paid media investments for a brand(or brands) against national and/or local media (Broadcast, Print, Online, Radio, OOH, etc), Social, Mobile and Search, etc. efforts in partnership and with the support of agencies (Media agency, Social agencies, Search agency, etc).
Function Specific Activities:
- Experienced in strategy and architecture development, connections planning and buying; management of investment strategy across all shared, owned, earned and paid online and offline channels.
- Identify, nurture and leverage external connections industry and agency partnerships. Serve as the day-to-day management of industry partners + agency deliverables. Be the internal team’s “go-to” for all connection planning questions and deliverables across cross-functional team.
- Identify, design, negotiate, and execute brand connections tactical plans that include the development of partner created branded content. Work with internal cross-functional team leads across Brand, Content, PR, Assets, Legal, Business Affairs to flawlessly execute programs.
- Experienced in connections planning and investment; management of investment strategy across all relevant connections points inclusive of offline and online channels.
- Interprets business and consumer data to develop insightful solutions to business problems. Translates business objectives and priorities into strategic briefs that guide the industry + agency partner direction.
- Actively participate in key brand, content and extended cross-functional marketing meetings with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Understand and able to simply communicate complex trends in the media landscape and consumer media behaviour.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience: 10 – 15 years
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Qualifications: Strategic thinking, strategy development, marketing expertise, experience working in areas of communication inclusive and beyond paid media (e.g. Connections Planning and Investment, Brand Marketing, Content, Public Relations, Shopper Marketing, etc.), knowledge of current brand and consumer marketing trends, experience in marketing and branding of lifestyle or entertainment brands, knowledge of data and programmatic buying, social media, search, etc.
- Solid strategic thinking and ideation
- Project and relationship management skills
- Connections planning and investment across paid and beyond touchpoints
- Leadership acumen
- Superior Influencing Skills
- Adept data and analytics knowledge and application
- Strong Financial Acumen
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.