Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
As Manager, Brand Engagement Performance Analytics you would have the opportunity to drive transformational change working cross-functionally to impact our marketing analytics capabilities. Being human-centered is the core of our business, and we’re looking for you to tell their stories and empower our ongoing strategic decision making within marketing. In an era where data signals outpace the ability of traditional tools to generate meaningful insights, you have the opportunity to help drive cultural changes by bringing strong quantitative skills with the ability to bring holistic consumer storytelling to life through measurement, data, and technology. You would also be a change agent to continue evolving the process of deploying these insights and optimizations into marketing and our agency partners. You should be passionate about marketing, data & analytics with a balanced mix of agency and/or client-side experience.
You would work with various cross-functional partners across Marketing (Brand, Human Insights, and Brand Engagement), and Web Development, as well as vendors and agency partners to guide robust and strategic measurement framework, integrated reports and dashboards, and further evolve and embed Performance Analytics capabilities in business processes. You understand the value of collaboration with expertise to infuse integration across teams, and skilled in building mechanism to share, educate, and communicate across the organization.Key Responsibilities
Manage and evolve holistic insights and optimization through the orchestration of consumer signals across marketing touchpoints (website, CRM, paid media, et al.)
- Provide integrated performance and human-centered insights to marketing strategies and tactics in support of optimization and future decision making/planning
- Strong track record of initiating and managing cross-functional analytics, building relationships with stakeholders, and influencing decision makers to drive towards a holistic understand of a better consumer experience
- Communicating with and influencing cross-functional business partners, marketing analytics/data scientists, agencies, suppliers, and contractors to propel marketing optimization
- Thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
Lead & produce integrated Brand Engagement Optimization Learning Agenda, define and evolve KPIs with internal and external partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure integrated marketing measurement is in place and leveraged for continuous improvement towards business goals
- Empower internal marketing strategy and operation groups with the necessary tools, skills, and capabilities to drive measurement, insights, and optimization
- Drive external partners measurability adoption of our measurement tools ecosystem (e.g. MTA, Ad effectiveness, MMM, et al).
Champion and embed new tools, data & analytic capabilities. Structuring ambiguous problems and designing analytics focusing on human-centered insights that enable agile business decision-making
- Manage internal data management system and dashboards (update, edits, and build input), evolve capabilities, and influence usage in support of improving consumer experience
- Influence external partners’ tech capability evolution (API, Clean Room, Data partnership integration, expand data sharing, et al.)
- Influence external team to prioritize data source API build and improve ongoing data management
- Provide consumer engagement performance input in support of businesses 1P data strategy
Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way. Explore and evangelize emerging Marketing Technology, Capabilities and Lexicon
- Maintain ongoing expertise on marketing technologies around targeting, analytics, data management and visualization, social monitoring, and search.
- Stay at the cutting edge of the analytics data, platforms, methods & process innovations as the world evolves around more granular data and higher consumer expectations.
- Assess and recommend new tools, technologies and skill sets that meet business needs.
- Support the evolution of the current architecture environment to support future capabilities, capacity, and scalability.
- Influence the long-term vision and architecture for the data pipelines, and data management required to provide high-scale and high-integrity solutions that meet the dynamic, complex global data needs of Marketing Team
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, economics, or relevant quantitative fields or 9 plus years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant experiences with graduate degree.
- Proven experience in data driven analysis, application, and associated technologies that enable media and digital strategies
Apart from the Quantitative skills captured in Education and Experience, the candidate need to demonstrate strong core skills in the following areas:
- Thought Leadership
- Effective and Persuasive Communication
- Interpersonal and Collaborative Team Skills
- Analytical/Critical Problem-Solving
- Project Management skills focusing on results and attention to details
- Planning & Organizing and ability to manage multiple projects
Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of tracking capabilities and online metrics, development of KPIs, and experience using various measurement technologies such as:
- Market analytics tools (tagging and log file based), including but not limited to Google Suite, Ad effectiveness, MTA, Social Monitoring, SEO/SEM, Ad Verification
- Expertise with data visualization including development, deployment, and optimization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.). Understanding of attribution models, statistical inference, and analytic tools like Python/R/SQL preferred.
- Experience with large-scale data automation ecosystems including data management, governance, and integration
- Strategic Thinking & Visioning - ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way, being forward looking and staying ahead of industry and technology trends.
- Communication - ability to convey insight through storytelling; synthesize, simplify, and explain complex insights to different audiences across functions and levels.
- Influence - Strong leadership, customer engagement, organization, team influence, and interpersonal skills. Ability to influence internally and externally to build a positive partnership
- Creativity & Innovation - Generating new and innovative approaches to problems
- Results Orientation - Motivated by success and passionate about achieving results. Persists in the face of difficulties and is optimistic and tenacious throughout. Self-starter comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to plan roadmap, prioritize tasks, manage dependencies and deliver on time.
More about Marketing
Marketing is a powerful growth engine for Clorox. We create winning ideas that drive consumer value and energize our brands and businesses around the world. Consumers are at the center of everything we do, and our brand teams translate passion for the consumer into business results. We use consumer insights to develop and implement marketing plans, create and evaluate business-building projects, and inspire new product development opportunities. Join our team to help us develop human-centered, technology-enabled, purpose-driven brands.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
This company is hiring for this role at multiple locations.
The Clorox Company