Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Account Operations Manager! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Account Operations Manager is responsible for increasing client satisfaction and service by reviewing various service delivery metrics and team processes to drive process improvement changes. As a member of the Cielo client services leadership team, the Operations Manager will focus on helping their team and leaders deliver business-changing insights and build and maintain progressive and cutting-edge talent acquisition solutions.
- Key deliverables: Hardwiring, driving best practices; assisting in stabilization, optimization of accounts/key role; drive and understand delivery analytics for efficiency. The role focus includes delivery standards and journey mapping activities.
- Consult with client service leaders to ensure flexibility, scalability and effective allocation of resources across the portfolio.
o Review trends and opportunities, determine variability and business impact, and develop recommendations and/or alternatives by applying structured analysis of various types of data.
o Partner with shared services to mitigate disruptions ensuring seamless execution on agreed upon terms
- Develop and track productivity metrics to ensure the team meets Service Level Agreements (SLA):
o Help set & monitor fill goals
o Assist w/ ensure teams are forecasting appropriately
- Manage the process and technology effectiveness ensuring a consistent client and candidate experience.
o Analyze and troubleshoot operational issues for processes and develop action plans to remedy.
- Lead change management initiatives when new process and procedures are launched.
o Coordinate projects, develop programs and implement initiatives to enhance experience o Communication of progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to Service Delivery leaders and team members.
- Use deep subject matter expertise to hardwire new resources and ways of working consistently through the organization.
o Drive best practice sharing and adoption of operational excellence.
o Lead the development and delivery of training as support for teams to increase operational efficiency, compliance, service and overall client satisfaction. • Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in talent solutions or operational excellence required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with lens to Return on Investment (ROI).
- Ability to establish trends/opportunities, determine variability and business impact and develop recommendations/alternatives by applying structured analysis of various types of data.
- Experience with action planning and execution of action planning: measure effectiveness of models and process, tailor updates/amendments based on portfolio/client needs.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, formulate and execute individualized plans for client success concurrently.
- Concentrated understanding of continuous process improvement methodology and has implemented process improvement initiatives in the past.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
Location: This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or email@example.com
This company is hiring for this role at multiple locations.