Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
***This role has the flexibility to sit remote.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Manager leads digital strategy and planning in support of the Peripheral Interventions Division’s Commercial objectives. The successful candidate will collaborate with the product marketeering team, brand activation managers and digital producers to drive customer engagement on digital properties and create a seamless end-to-end customer experience across digital platforms. This role will primarily drive HCP related campaigns and qualified candidates will be fluent in today’s digital marketing ecosystem including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Automation, Email, Search Strategies, Media Planning & Social.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a customer-centric digital strategy
- Engage in persona development and journey mapping exercises with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the brand activation team to develop tactical integrated communication plans that align with the customer journey
- Serve as the lead for digital planning, including recommended tactics, budget and content considerations
- Serve as an expert resource to the team on digital tactics including SEO, SEM, Programmatic Advertising, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Partner with external agencies as needed for digital advertising and media buying
- Work closely with the marketing automation team and data strategist to develop email campaigns and automated lead generation programs
- Develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness, demand generation and retention campaigns with measurable objectives.
- Partner with analytics resource and sales operations team to show value of campaigns and provide a regular cadence of reports for campaigns.
- Build, activate and manage cross-functional relationships with marketing and communications, Digital, Analytics, UX/Design, MarTech, IT and others as needed.
- Play a thought-leader role by sharing knowledge and best practices with both internal and external teams
What we’re looking for:
- Out of the box thinker who is fearless in helping drive change; wiling to try new things, fail fast and iterate programs rapidly.
- 5+ years of overall marketing and communications experience, with 2 to 3 years driving customers through a digital decision journey in a B2C or B2B environment.
- Candidates must have experience in SEM & SEO, digital adverting (including programmatic advertising), social media, and email marketing.
- Ability to create measurable objectives (KPIs) for campaigns and willingness to proactively provide recommendations to marketing team for campaign optimization
- Experience with marketing cloud and/or developing cloud-based email journeys a plus
- Experience executing digital demand generation programs a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple programs at once and effectively prioritize work are essential.
- Experience in working in a corporate environment (retail, medical device, biopharma, healthcare) or at a digital marketing agency preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Marketing or a related field
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Requisition ID: 476218
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Medical, Medical Technology, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Healthcare, Management