Auto req ID: 229178BR
The HIVE is a group within PepsiCo (PEP) with the mission of creating and nurturing rising, trend-forward, high-potential brands. The HIVE brand teams bring to life compelling new-to-the-world brands by leveraging relevant PepsiCo resources matched with the power of their entrepreneurial spirit and skills. Our underlying Quick Cycle Innovation (QCI) methodology is the foundation of our team, and a muscle we are continuing to evolve and improve – for HIVE and PEP. HIVE Brand teams are structured as lean entrepreneurial teams – empowered to take risks and operate outside of bureaucracy to move with agility, test and learn – running a brand end-to-end. We are building the next generation of PEP brands!
- As the Associate Community Manager, you are interested in a career in marketing and want to roll up your sleeves to help build a new-to-the-world brand! You are passionate about the consumer and learning the ins-and-outs of marketing.
- Own customer support across all communications and social media channels, serve as primary representative of the brand and “voice” with consumers
- Identify and execute steps to improve cross-channel consumer communication based on best practice learnings
- Troubleshoot and problem solve consumer issues and queries, including liaising with cross-functional team members
- Coordinates demos (or manage demo agency) to ensure brand has effective sampling.
- Deploys product samples and/or seeding kits.
- Works with Ops lead to manage brand’s storage units.
- Manages logistics for POS, marketing materials, event assets, etc.
- Supports Marketing Activation event needs.
- Works with Marketing Activation and Brand Director on content calendar. Then executes social media posting either directly or by working with agency/freelance support.
- Support social media content creation through community engagement, shoots, and copywriting.
- Manage social community relationships, identify and reward highly engaged followers
- Assist team in identifying influencer and UGC content that can be utilized in paid advertising
- Lives the brand!
- Ability to successfully prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- High resourcefulness to find solutions to challenges.
- Comfort with ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environments
- Start-up/ high growth Food & Beverages experience preferred
- Passion for Food & Beverage and consumer
- Desire to learn more about marketing and start up food and beverage brands
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Creativity to generate content and copy that captures brand tone and essence
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement