Posted Date: Feb 25, 2021
CulinArt Group operates over 250 onsite corporate, higher education, private school, healthcare and destination recreation/leisure dining facilities in 18 states, including cafés, coffee bars, concessions, executive dining, catering and conference dining, social catering/special events, office coffee service and vending. CulinArt’s extremely diverse client portfolio affords great opportunities for career advancement within the company, across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
- Develop campaigns to increase awareness and usage of the campus dining facilities.
- Execute corporate and campus marketing programs.
- Assist with the academic calendar promotion planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Conduct periodic marketing/merchandising audits in each dining location, with action plans and follow-up.
- Maintain and monitor all social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Develop and execute semester marketing strategy.
- Engage student organizations and University/College personnel to create joint marketing plans to promote campus dining services.
- Partner with our corporate marketing team to develop advertising and marketing campaigns to support the promotional calendar of events.
- Oversee all dining promotional events and to ensure proper execution of intended initiatives from the marketing plan, which includes meeting and greeting guests, facilitating contests and promotions, taking photographs, issuing reports on progress of the events.
- Responsible for all daily menu signage, as well as intermittent event-specific signage design and placement.
- BS in Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of experience within a higher educational environment preferred
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and extremely energetic
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required. Ability to present to large groups.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Food service and catering knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Power Point
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Hootsuite, or other social media scheduling platform
- Google Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- WordPress a plus
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS; Dreamweaver, Flash and basic HTML a plus.
- Flexible schedule that may include nights & weekends.
Apply to CulinArt today!CulinArt is a member of Compass Group USAClick here to Learn More about the Compass Story!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 456706
BRIAN P PANGBORN