As the Manager, Media & Digital Marketing, you manage the strategic development and execution of media and digital marketing initiatives across paid, owned and earned channels designed to build brand awareness, engagement, purchase preference and sales across a subset of our brands. Works closely with internal brand teams, media agency partners, consumer insights/analytics dept, field marketing and sponsorship teams on development of national and local media and digital executions. A natural collaborator, you are a trusted partner to internal teams and external agencies, ensuring alignment with and achievement of business goals as well as adherence to best practices.
- Manages the development and execution of traditional media and digital marketing programs, including but not limited to TV, OOH, radio, digital and social advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM), email communications, and website design/development that directly align with brand business objectives and reach target consumers, leveraging both English and Spanish language media
- Manage portfolio media and digital marketing approach across a family of brands and contribute to portfolio projects for broader media and digital marketing team
- Collaborate with external media agencies, technology vendors, and across internal departments to effectively manage multiple projects for assigned brands
- Set and achieve program objectives, KPIs and timelines to successfully meet strategic imperatives
- Manages media budgets of assigned brands, coordinating with associate media manager on accurate reporting of monthly forecasts & billing.
- Mine data from multiple sources to derive program learnings and consumer insights to educate strategic recommendations, optimizations, testing strategies and best practices
- Supports the development of departmental processes and protocols as it pertains to media and digital marketing execution
- Provide ongoing strategic consultation and education to brand marketing teams around the opportunity and impact of media and digital marketing efforts
- Keep informed of industry activities and meetings with vendor community, as well as new media and digital strategies, resources, opportunities, and techniques
- Help drive innovation in a “test and learn” culture
- Manages one or more Associate Manager, Media & Digital Marketing, providing learning opportunities & coaching to help develop skills & knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5 years of traditional media and digital marketing experience
- Travel: Up to 15% (domestically)
- Advanced understanding of digital advertising (programmatic, direct, social, search, etc.) trends, developments, and technologies and the ability to leverage this knowledge to present business building strategies
- Advanced understanding of traditional media TV, Radio, OOH, Print, etc., with most time spent in media strategy planning position
- Demonstrable experience in programmatic media, with strong understanding of the technology and processes required to be successful and the ability to lead the organization in the execution of programmatic strategies
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various web/advertising/digital technologies, platforms and usability practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience
- Proven track record of leveraging research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements; strong analytical, data interpretation, and critical thinking skills
- Record of working successfully across multiple functions in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence others to achieve strategic vision
- Experience effectively presenting information to and responding to questions from all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experienced in MS Visio and MS Project
- Possesses a spirit of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and innovation
- MBA a plus
- Media agency experience and/or digital/interactive agency experience a plus
- Experience working in and/or providing media and digital marketing services to an organization with a collection of brands
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work in a professional corporate office environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to travel by plane or train for long distance.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Chicago, IllinoisAdditional Locations
Full timeJob Area
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).