Join the Intuit External Communications Team as the social media team leader for the Intuit brand channels. Intuit is a global technology platform behind TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Credit Karma, that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges.
We are searching for a proven social media & digital media leader who has a track record of leading end-to-end social media strategy and execution on behalf of a large, global brand. This role is responsible for leading the Intuit brand owned social media strategy and execution across digital storytelling, go-to-market campaigns, community management, paid/owned/earned content strategies, metrics & analytics, crisis and change management, executive social media brand building and influencers. In partnership with the brand marketing, public relations and internal communications teams, this role is responsible for building the Intuit brand and driving reputation metrics across multiple communications touchpoints around the world, including social media, online communities, employee ambassadors, influencers, and the external Intuit blog. The position leads a small global team of social and digital experts.
We’re looking for a candidate with at least 10+ years of dedicated social media and digital experience, and works well in a fast-paced environment that requires juggling multiple priorities, teams and channels. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and expertise in the social media landscape, corporate brand building and new/emerging digital channels and possess strong strategic thinking and operational rigor in how they approach their work.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of experience in social media & digital media, and a proven track record of team leadership for 3-5 years
- A./B.S. in communications, marketing, or digital media, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent social media strategist with deep knowledge of social media usage and behaviors, platforms, content, measurement, and paid and organic best practices
- Strong track record of contributing, and leading, large integrated programming across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Experience working with, and managing, agencies, vendors and contractors
- Well-versed in crisis and community management
- Comfortable working in a rapid, and ever-changing landscape in order to make quick, strategic decisions to prioritize and work effectively cross-functionally
- Strategic, analytical mindset and an expert in end-to-end thinking with the ability to make decisions based on data and customer empathy
- Operationally rigorous with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative, self-starter
- Passion for helping customers overcome financial challenges
- Prefered, not mandatory: experience leading social media for corporate (parent) brands or managing multiple products and audiences within one brand.
How you will lead
- Lead owned social media strategy to drive Intuit’s reputation priorities which includes product familiarity (TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Credit Karma) and platform association, social responsibility and technology innovation
- Lead an innovative, strategic channel strategy that rigorously prioritizes content and channel activations based on data-led approaches to deliver results against multiple business goals and audiences
- Create and contribute to creative campaigns that are part of high-profile go-to-market initiatives & brand campaigns. This includes strategic inputs and counsel on digital communications strategy related to large, cross-functional campaigns and activations aimed at improving the reputation of Intuit across multiple dimensions
- Lead activities including but not limited to social media engagement, long- and short-form content, influencers, user generated content, boosted/organic social, content syndication, measurement and reporting
- Support team to ensure consistent, strategic measurement, analytics and reporting function with the ability to optimize campaigns based on data and learnings
- Coordinate content and campaigns from start-to-finish working with agencies, vendors, internal/external stakeholders, and PR, internal communications, and digital communications teams
- Team leader with the ability to liaise with C-level executives and key stakeholders on behalf of the team
- Manage agency relationship to support execution of social and digital strategies