JOB DESCRIPTION | Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Experian Marketing Service’s mission is to accelerate client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and marketing technology solutions. We help brands put people at the heart of their business and have meaningful interactions with their customers. If you live and breathe digital marketing and want to join us on our mission, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will plan, develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including knowledge and experience in social media management.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
As a leader in consumer data and identity-based marketing solutions, Experian Marketing Services is improving the business and consumer experience by offering a complete identity solution. We’re doing so through a clearer view across the digital customer buying journey and with strong acquisitions of leading AdTech and MarTech providers with the most recent being Tapad, a leading digital identity resolution provider.
What you’ll be doing
Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors (where needed) to launch campaigns on time and on budget. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, agencies, and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What your background looks like
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience within the MarTech/AdTech (Data, Digital Identity, Activation, Measurement) industry preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Open to 100% remote within the US
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people's agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering... the list goes on!
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe