No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 91860 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Mobile and Front End Developer within our Architecture team. Our Enterprise Architecture group works to try to drive agility within the rest of our organization. The position will be responsible for developing and working with application developers in Google Cloud, SAP, Salesforce, Mobile device development, open source development and more. This person will drive improvements in performance, security, maintainability and scalability of our applications. This team is a group of innovators and technologists that love to learn and collaborate. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions.
As an experienced developer, your mission is to help our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development process, coding, and testing will raise the team´s game, meeting standards as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and tackle sophisticated and most important problems, internally and externally.
In this role is responsible for:
- Develop functional web and mobile applications
- Build reusable, performant and clean code
- Write automated tests
- Provide guidance in technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for scalability and speed.
- Collaborate with other team members, designers, and business owners.
- Stay up-to-date on the newest technologies
- Write functional requirement documents and specification
Required basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 2+ years of Software Engineer experience
- Experience developing front end web applications
- Strong CSS
- Good understanding of functional programming
- Proficiency with Git version control
- Familiarity with browser rendering behavior and performance
- Familiarity with JS automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with backend/API development
- Experience with capabilities of major Cloud Service providers (Google, AWS, Azure).
- Experience with React Native framework
- Interest in DevOps principles
- Experience with mobile, ecommerce and enterprise applications.
Apply and learn more about the role!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.