Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
The Neuromodulation division is looking to add a S enior Full-Stack Software Engineer position to our team.
- Own the front or back end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Your specific expertise will be required to make the UI delightful, secure, performant, and accessible to all our members.
- Develop web applications from scratch and maintain existing ones using Typescript, HTML, CSS, and Node.js
- Incorporates testing and instrumentation into your development workflow to ensure a product is reliable and measurable
- Setup and maintain continuous integration and deployment processes
- Setup and maintain tools for code quality control: code review, testing, coverage, monitoring, notification
- Experience developing applications using React.js or Vue.js
- Experience developing APIs and services using Node.js
- Experience in developing and integrating Web Services and APIs
- 6+ years related experience. 2+ years TypeScript experience.
- Good teamwork. Sense of responsibilities.
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI / CD pipeline
- Great communication skills – collaborate between teams, mentor junior developers
- Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, source control, testing frameworks and other aspects of developing in large, distributed software teams
Keyskills - Must Have
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Requisition ID: 474533
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Neurology, Medical, Developer, Medical Technology, Software Engineer, Healthcare, Technology, Engineering