We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
(This is a remote position)
Alteryx is seeking a tech-savvy front-end developer that specializes in online community platforms and front-end web technologies. Responsible for developing and improving user-facing features, building reusable code, optimizing platform to maximum scalability, and assure that all user input is validated before each release/update.
Additionally, will collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, highly task-oriented developer and passionate about the Alteryx brand and the experience of our associates and customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Community Platform Program Manager and Lead Technical Developer to deliver improvements and bug fixes based on requirements over a rolling monthly development cycle
- Document customization work after each release in an easy to understand fashion.
- Be on point for QA QA and to assist with major bug fixes during production launch phase for each release
- Refactor existing customization code to improve performance and adhere to best practices.
- Compliant with all guidelines and best practices for accessibility, security, and web/design best practices
- Experience with RESTful API’s, and Freemarker (or other Java Template language) is a plus
- Experience in working through agile development cycles.
- Ability to effectively partner with and influence internal teams while managing complex cross-functional relationships in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Creativity, good communication, critical thinking, and a sense of humor.
- BA/BS degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with Khoros (Lithium) or other Community SAAS tools is
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences .