BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure's technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
If you, like us, say "bring it on" to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
- Develop professional-grade department websites that can be accessed by corporate customers, suppliers, and internal users.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and managing information placed on the websites.
- Create easily usable features to find information the users need to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Determine effective data transfer methods with data source owners.
- Set Up different security levels based on user privilege level.
- Visualizing the data to allow end-users, including the senior management team, to review and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
- Set up weekly tasks, milestones, deliverables, and timelines for each assigned project.
- Report challenges along with alternative solutions to minimize impact to the overall schedule.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experienced in programming languages such as JAVA, React, Angular, C, C++, and Python.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming using MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great writing skills in the English language.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Computer Science or related fields with an expected graduation date in or after December 2021.
- Able to work full-time for 12 weeks during Summer 2021.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.