About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for highly motivated Senior Full Stack developer that can thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. This individual must have both front end and back end development experience. You will be working closely with product owners, scrum masters, developers to create, enhance and support web applications and APIs. Ideal candidates will also have experience leading scrum teams and having knowledge of SAFe agile environments.
Primary responsibilities include:
Play role of Scrum Master or Release train engineer managing all Agile day to day ceremonies.
Bring along the scrum teams towards SAFE Agile practices.
Conducting PI planning and daily scrum ceremonies.
Managing dependent teams’ relationships to deliver the product end to end.
Provide strategic and technical assistance to management on proposed project reviews by evaluating approaches, alternatives, and timelines
Interact with product team, understand business requirements, and design technical solutions
Develop programs for web UI, backend API services and supporting internal processes
Perform technical design, coding new programs, modify existing programs, perform peer code review, and prepare documentation
Analyze program performance for load and endurance testing during execution using various programming languages and techniques
Responsible for writing unit test and perform integration tests
Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
Remediate security risk flaws from Static scan and manual penetration tests
Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
What your background looks like
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline
- 8+ year hands-on development experience implementing web solutions that is portable, robust, scalable, and secure
- 2+ years of experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies in the areas of enterprise-level application development
- Should have worked as Scrum Master or Release training engineer managing multiple scrum teams.
- Hands-on experience in test automation, CI CD engineering practices to be applied in software development teams.
- Hands on experience of MyEclipse IDE, Junit, ANT, Maven, Git/BitBucket
- Hands on experience of server-side development using REST/JSON APIs
- Hands on experience with Ext JS framework and Angular JS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation
- Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills
Additional Preferred Experience
- PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- High energy and a positive attitude
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- 20 days of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.Locations
This company is hiring for this role at multiple locations.