Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk, the leading Design and Engineering Software Company, is transitioning to the cloud! As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps customers imagine, design, and create a better world. Our flagship product, AutoCAD, has become synonymous with CAD and is a fixture in design shops worldwide. Over 10 million professionals in 185 countries are using Autodesk products to save time and money, gain competitive advantage, and change the way ideas are brought to life.
The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others: A Few Reasons To Work at Autodesk .
As we transition from a world of desktop products to that of products powered by cloud services, we’re building our core underlying cloud fabric and kernel that is comprised of massively scalable, always-on, globally deployed cloud infrastructure services that underpin our customer facing systems. Engineers across product teams at Autodesk, utilize our kernel services to build our next generation of rich customer experiences.
Does automation and fast paced environment excite you? Do you thrive on building resilient systems – Do you have a passion for uptime?
As part of our Connect team, you will help us to deliver and maintain the services that provides an ability to build, run and inspect business workflows for BIM 360, Viewer and Design Share back-end (API). You will be resolving challenges of the cloud storage solution that allows individuals and small teams to organize, preview, and share any type of design or model data. You will be part of a team that provides support to 48,000 users across the globe including users from AutoCAD and Fusion, you will be part of the evolution breaking APIs and transforming them into the new Cloud model.
The successful candidate has a strong sense of ownership and is able to drive projects through completion. They are well versed in modern automation frameworks that will be used to build supportive services used by our internal customer base.
You will work within an inclusive culture that offers competitive and equitable salaries, generous benefits, exciting career growth opportunities and work-life balance.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Ability to work on complex problems in a distributed environment.
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development.
- Self-starter, passionate about learning new technologies and solving business problems using these technologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, understand use cases and build towards a cohesive technical strategy.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer.
- 4+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (AWS preferred).
- Strong experience with Java and .Net (C#).
- Strong experience consuming, designing, and implementing REST APIs.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Working knowledge of build automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building apps on AWS using services such as EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB and Lambda.
- Experience using Docker to build containerized applications.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python and PowerShell.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Ability to understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions.
- Analytic, curious and perseverant when facing challenges.
- Experience with load testing frameworks such as JMeter, Locust or BlazeMeter.
- Strong technical communication and experience working with technical customers.
- Autodesk products knowledge/experience.
- Experience with Agile software development practices.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
This company is hiring for this role at multiple locations.