Marketing Web Developer (Front-End)
At Beyond Identity, our mission is to provide passwordless authentication and identity management to the world. Passwords are an antiquated technique for establishing a person’s identity with a digital service. 80%+ of cyber incidents involve the misuse or mishandling of passwords, it is time for passwords to be replaced by strong security techniques that are easy to use for anyone.
The Marketing Web Developer is responsible for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. This position is instrumental in enhancing brand awareness, driving website traffic, and bolstering demand generation. The Marketing Web Developer will maintain and optimize the corporate website, support digital marketing initiatives and employ best practices.
Ideally you are a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into your development projects. Equally as important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
- Support front-end and content of Drupal 8 website.
- Translate design mockups/wireframes into usable, beautiful assets that meet business and user needs.
- Manage site updates and provide technical support related to product launches, campaigns and digital marketing programs.
- Code, test, document, and deliver highly scalable and reliable components, features, and pages.
- Oversee all troubleshooting and QA efforts and issues on the front end of the website.
- Build UI/UX requirements and design for web-pages.
- Collaborate project tasks with other internal teams and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Work closely with design and marketing teams to coordinate front-end development with established graphic execution.
- Develop and optimize backend APIs for lead capture; assist in determining an optimal strategy relative to the technical aspects of lead routing.
- Optimize websites for responsiveness, cross-browser compatibility, and cross-platform performance.
- Ensure consistent quality by running test scripts, conducting quality assurance (QA) testing, and participating in user acceptance testing (UAT) initiatives.
- Research options and make recommendations the team can implement to solve ongoing business issues while optimizing our sites.
- Maintain/Update SSL/TLS certificates.
- Support integration of new marketing technology (Interactive content, personalized & bot driven engagement).
- 5+ years of experience as a creative technologist or front-end developer building prototypes to advance design thinking and the final product experience.
- Lead UX web development to support marketing campaigns (landing pages, email templates, etc).
- Expertise with Drupal and PHP.
- Expertise working with SAP Hybris or another CRM is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful API development.
- Deep understanding of web, browser, and accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO, SEM, Sitemap Navigation and analytics to improve discoverability.
- Knowledge of various tools for operation and research, such as Google analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong understanding of most current and relevant back-end technologies and tools.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with debugging tools, and a strong understanding of rendering differences between browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Experience with GIT or other code repository systems.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting (Microsoft Azure/AWS) a plus.
- Be comfortable with integrating marketing websites with databases and APIs.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.