About the Company:
Built by the number-one sales trainer in the world, Cardone Training Technologies has become one of the most trusted names in the sales industry. For over thirty years, Grant Cardone has helped companies expand sales, increase transaction profitability, and reduce turnover —all by disrupting the status quo by implementing his proven, industry-leading processes, through management, and training technology.
Position: Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a qualified Front-End Web Developer to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience using Clickfunnels and WordPress
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Exercising independent judgement
This is full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, with additional hours/times as needed in Aventura, FL.
Cardone Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.