eCommerce Application Developer - 000027CF
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
This position will be responsible to design, develop and support the enterprise eCommerce B2B applications. This eCommerce platform is supporting annual $70B+ revenue across multiple storefronts. You will be engaged with highly energetic team focused on multiple healthcare storefronts. This role will be enhancing, fixing and adding new capabilities to our eCommerce applications build on SAP Commerce solution, supporting the production environment making sure the application performance standards are met.
- Develop using state-of-the-art front-end UI technologies
- Analyze, design, and implement front-end components and UI using modern techniques and technologies
- Integrate with back-end RESTful web services
- Tune and optimize front-end related components
- Collaborate with business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Use various development tools effectively: JIRA, git, Jenkins
- Communicate effectively verbally and with tools such as Slack, email, and Confluence
- Analyze complex problems and work with a team to implement real-world solutions
AmerisourceBergen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we do not sponsor visas for this role .
This policy is applied in a nondiscriminatory manner regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field , or equivalent work experience.
- Must have strong skills in debugging and performance tuning using Chrome dev tools, React.js dev tools, Redux dev tools, and unit-testing code using Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, or Jest
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) and mobile-first approach
- Experience working within a modern enterprise agile development workflow and DevOps environment
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end RESTful web services
- Experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience with well-known enterprise ecommerce solutions
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
United States-Iowa-Remote, United States-Alabama-Remote, United States-Vermont-Remote, United States-Wisconsin-Remote, United States-Kansas-Remote, United States-Arizona-Remote, United States-West Virginia-Remote, United States-Wyoming-Remote, United States-Virginia-Remote, United States-Connecticut-Remote, United States-Idaho-Remote, United States-Michigan-Remote, United States-Illinois-Remote, United States-Mississippi-Remote, United States-New York-Remote, United States-District of Columbia-Remote, United States-Nevada-Remote, United States-New Jersey-Remote, United States-Missouri-Remote, United States-Arkansas-Remote, United States-Maine-Remote, United States-Minnesota-Remote, United States-Utah-Remote, United States-Nebraska-Remote, United States-Louisiana-Remote, United States-Georgia-Remote, United States-Washington-Remote, United States-Massachusetts-Remote, United States-New Hampshire-Remote, United States-Delaware-Remote, United States-Montana-Remote, United States-Indiana-Remote, United States-Maryland-Remote, United States-Florida-Remote
Information Technology Jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran