Additional Locations: (n/a); US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Minneapolis; US-MN-Minnetonka
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
This position has the opportunity to sit remote.
Boston Scientific is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy Digital Producer to join our Global Digital Marketing Team. The role reports directly to the Digital Production Manager and will work collaboratively with Digital Marketing Managers, Digital Product Managers, Marketing Automation Managers and the Global Digital Marketing Creative Team to create impactful online experiences for healthcare professionals and patients.
As a Digital Producer, you will serve as the primary executor of data-driven marketing capabilities using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other platforms in Boston Scientific’s technology stack. As an executor, coordinator and communicator for a broad scope of digitally-based projects, the Digital Producer will have proven experience understanding marketing objectives and strategies, and delivering the technology solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager needed to achieve and execute them.
The most successful Digital Producer is an effective communicator and organizer who can address obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex digital initiatives, and manage the entire digital production process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing build of customer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using relevant Marketing Cloud modules, cloud pages, AmpSripting and data extensions.
- Producing and publishing of website updates in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Designing and building of digital campaign websites and landing pages incorporating SEO and web accessibility best practices.
- Serving as point person for addressing and resolving technical issues with the email and website platforms, escalating to IT partners or product support as needed.
- Communication of digital project status and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a field related to digital production, marketing automation or front-end development with a minimum of 3-5 years in a digital production role.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, multimedia, SEO, SEM and other Internet technologies and best practices.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other advanced email automation systems.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification preferred.
- Extensive experience working with AEM or other complex content management systems for building and maintaining websites.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver).
- Self-directed with proven record of excellent organizational, Q/A, accuracy and collaboration skills while leading multiple projects across various teams.
- Is a strong leader and teammate. Is punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses excellent communication skills (written, oral, and stakeholder facing).
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 477001
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Medical, Developer, Medical Technology, Communications, Marketing Communications, Healthcare, Technology, Marketing